Approximately 7 hours of asynchronous online training (e-learning format) .
This course aims to present the theory associated with VXmodel, the post-treatment software of Creaform. This training combines theoretical, hands-on, and follow-up training sessions, all online, to maximize knowledge transfer. The idea behind this approach is to ensure customers get the most out of their technologies and maximize their experience.
At the end of the course, the student will be able to:
- Integrate 3D scan data into a CAD process.
- Use tools required to prepare the 3D scan mesh for 3D printing.
- Apply efficient workflow for the application.
- Understand the difference between Scan-to-CAD and 3D printing workflows.
- Align 3D scan data to the coordinate system.
- Extract primitive entities from the mesh to complete the design in a CAD software.
- Use VXmodel functionalities to optimize a scan in a 3D printing process.
- Be able to save and export a completed project,and transfer it to a CAD software.
- Access to the latest version of this E-learning course is available for free to customer under an active Customer Care Plan
- Users associated to the related product at the moment of purchase will be provided access to the content.
- Only users who enroll to a course within the first year will retain access the following years.