Approximately 7 hours of asynchronous online training (e-learning format) .
This course aims to present the theory associated with VXinspect|Analysis, the inspection software of Creaform. This e-learning course includes hands-on activities to maximize knowledge transfer. The idea behind this approach is to ensure learners get the most out of their technologies and maximize their experience.
At the end of the course, the student will be able to:
- Perform quality measurements using VXinspect:
- Apply appropriate data alignment technique.
- Understand extraction of measured components from data.
- Communicate results through reports.
- Get familiar with the VXinspect interface and typical workflows.
- Integrate 3D scanning measurements in control applications.
- Align 3D scan data to the reference coordinate system.
- Extract entities with tolerances and GD&T according to a 2D drawing.
- Build a measurement sequence.
- Export a final report with significant snapshots.
- Apply efficient workflow for the application and understand the inspection sequence.
- Demonstrate technical expertise to ensure equipment is used advisedly.
- Access to the latest version of this E-learning course is available for free to customer under an active Customer Care Plan
- Users associated to the related product at the moment of purchase will be provided access to the content.
- Only users who enroll to a course within the first year will retain access the following years.