Approximately 7 hours of asynchronous online training (e-learning format) .
This course aims to present the theory associated with the C-Track and VXelements, the data acquisition software of Creaform. This e-learning course includes hands-on activities to maximize knowledge transfer. The idea behind this approach is to ensure learners get the most out of their technologies and maximize their experience.
At the end of the course, the student will be able to:
- Use concepts and functionalities related to the use of the C-Track
- Understand workflow and operating principles of the hardware
- Apply efficient workflow for the application
- Understand acquisition rules to perform quality measurements
- Understand VXelements functionalities to optimize acquisition
- Learn how to calibrate the system
- Demonstrate technical expertise to ensure equipment is used advisedly
- Access to the latest version of this E-learning course is available for free to customer under an active Customer Care Plan
- Users associated to the related product at the moment of purchase will be provided access to the content.
- Only users who enroll to a course within the first year will retain access the following years.