Approximately 7 hours of asynchronous online training (e-learning format) .
This course aims to present the theory associated with the MetraSCAN 3D and VXelements, the data acquisition software of Creaform. This e-learning course includes hands-on activities to maximize knowledge transfer. The idea behind this approach is to ensure learners get the most out of their technologies and maximize their experience.
At the end of the course, the student will be able to:
- Perform quality scans using Creaform MetraSCAN 3D system.
- Understand scanning workflow and operating principles of the hardware.
- Understand acquisition rules to perform a quality scan.
- Understand VXelements functionalities to optimize scans (VXscan module).
- Learn how to calibrate and configure the system to optimize scans.
- Apply scanning techniques on real parts.
- Be able to scan simple parts easily, rapidly, and efficiently.
- Apply efficient workflow for the application.
- Demonstrate technical expertise to ensure equipment is used advisedly.
- Access to the latest version of this E-learning course is available for free to customer under an active Customer Care Plan
- Users associated to the related product at the moment of purchase will be provided access to the content.
- Only users who enroll to a course within the first year will retain access the following years.