Approximately 6 hours of asynchronous online training (e-learning format) .
This course aims to present the theory associated with the HandySCAN 307 and VXelements, the data acquisition software of Creaform. This e-learning course includes hands-on activities to maximize knowledge transfer. The idea behind this approach is to ensure learners get the most out of their technologies and maximize their experience.
At the end of the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the purpose of each piece of hardware
- Connect, Calibrate and Configure the device
- Understand the operating principles
- Prepare a simple part for scanning
- Understand the basic parameters of a scan
- Perform quality scans using Creaform HandySCAN 307 system
- Apply the scanning best practices
- Clean and edit a simple scan
- Save and export the scan data
- Use the "Basic Guided Workflow" to scan smaller intricate parts
- Apply efficient workflow for the application
- Demonstrate technical expertise to ensure equipment is used advisedly
- Access to the latest version of this E-learning course is available for free to customer under an active Customer Care Plan
- Users associated to the related product at the moment of purchase will be provided access to the content.
- Only users who enroll to a course within the first year will retain access the following years.